- is not a word that is currently recognized by my MacBook Pro
- as a medical term, means the act or process of demasculinization, eg. by removing the testicles of a male animal
- How do men be sensitive and emotional? (Can men cry?)
- (Why) do. men hide their feelings?
- What is demasculinity as a process or a critique of the patriarchal capitalistic system?
- Is demaculinity gender equality or just another self-assuming process of gender equality?
A Call to Men, Tony Porter, TED, http://www.ted.com/talks/tony_porter_a_call_to_men?language=en
I’m Too Sad to Tell You by Bas Jan Ader, Bojan Buntic, YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43t4WcIYVeE
Violence Against Woman — It’s a men’s issue, Jason Katz, TED, http://www.ted.com/talks/jackson_katz_violence_against_women_it_s_a_men_s_issue#t-126746
Getting to Know Your Brain – Crash Course Psychology #4, Crash Course, YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHrmiy4W9C0
Emotions: Limbic System, khanacademymedicine, YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlDirzOSI8